IDAHO’S INNOVATIVE BUSINESS LEADERS AND IT EXPERTS ADDRESS THE MOST RELEVANT ISSUES FACING COMPANIES TODAY AT THE 7TH ANNUAL BOISE TECHNOLOGY SHOW ON MAY 10
April 10, 2018 – Boise, Idaho Fisher’s Technology, Idaho’s largest Idaho-owned office technology company, is hosting their 7th annual Boise Technology Show in downtown Boise. This one-day event is a day of technology demonstrations, proven strategies of leading processes and people, innovative ideas, and key initiatives that are critical to business success. The Boise Technology Show is the largest tech trade show for businesses in Idaho.
Attendees will have the rare opportunity to meet and hear from business leaders and tech experts all in one place. The Boise Tech Show will include: Keynote addresses presented by Ronda Conger, Vice President of CBH Homes and Bob Kustra, President of Boise State University, educational seminars, technology providers showcasing their state-of-the-art products and services, and a networking reception that will all take place on Thursday, May 10 at the Boise Centre East in downtown Boise.
Whether you’re a CEO, CFO, IT Engineer, Marketing Manager, Office Administrators, or HR Manager, this event will benefit anyone in an organization who wishes to stay competitive in their marketplace and grow as a leader.
Complimentary lunch will be provided for registered attendees at 11:30am and appetizers and drinks will be hosted during the networking reception. This action-packed day is a “steal-of-a-deal” when you register in the month of April with $25.00 Early Bird Pricing. As always, there will be awesome chances to win super cool, techy prizes.
The seminar line-up below will not disappoint:
1. Keynote Lunch Speaker – Ronda Conger, Vice President, CBH Homes, You Go First: Become the Leader Your Team Needs
2. Larry C Johnson, Founder, The Eight Principles, Smart Tech for Nonprofits: Leverage Technology to Fundraise Better
3. Justin Stuck, Commercial Account Manager, Cisco Systems, Inc., Network Security: How Increased Devices are Threatening and Slowing Down Your Networks
4. Chris Freeman, Director of IT, Fisher’s Technology, The Evolution of IT Support: Modern Methods to Execute IT for Your Business
5. Donald Reiman, President/Founder and Author, Echelon Group, RESET: Four Principles for Harnessing Change to Drive Management and Company Culture
6. Steve Scranton, Chief Investment Officer & Economist, Washington Trust Bank, What Factors Will Maintain the Momentum for Economic Growth and What Risks Could Derail the Economy?
7. Jeet Kumar, CEO and Dan Puga, President, In Time Tec: The Pursuit of the Entrepreneurial Dream: Why & How
8. Dan Harrington, President/CEO, NLP Secure, #MaxGiving: Learn How to Build the Best Business While Serving the Community
9. Josh Johnston, AI Science Manager, Kount, Build Real Products with Artificial Intelligence
10. Teresa Jorgensen, National Account Manager, Fisher’s Technology, How Smart Idaho Companies Optimize Cost and Efficiency with Managed Print Services
11. Ron Price, CEO, Price Associates, Three Dimensions of Leadership: How to Build and Leverage for a Successful Career
12. Erin-Todd Hansen, Healthwise, Business Enablement Manager, Tried and True Techniques to Manage Projects in Less Time with Top Results
13. Mike Rudolph, Director of IT Programs, Fisher’s Technology, Moving a Traditional Call Center to a Hosted PBX Service
14. Tammy Adams, President, Chaosity LLC, Facilitating Purposeful Collaboration: Get Much More Out of Your Meetings
15. Matt Klinger, President, Fiberpipe Data Centers, Data Safety and Disaster Recovery Plan: Rid Yourself of All the What Ifs
16. Reid Blackburn, Director of Document Automation, Fisher’s Technology, Conquering Document Content in the New Digital Workplace
17. Dr. Steve Robertson, Founder, Bluebridge Consulting Group, Unleash Your Team’s Full Potential: Five Keys to Extraordinary Performance and Results
18. David Skibinski, MBA, CEO and Co-Founder, SnapMD and Dana Hamilton, RHIT, CHPS, HIS Specialist, Fisher’s Technology, Secure Telehealth: Conquering the Last Mile in Healthcare
19. Keynote Networking Reception Speaker – Bob Kustra, President, Boise State University, Idaho’s Future: Education and Technology
For more information and to register, please visit www.fisherstech.com/techshow or call Fisher’s Technology at 208-375-4410.