TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS THAT ARE ACTIVE AND DYNAMIC
INSTEAD OF STATIC AND INFLEXIBLE.
- Highly reliable
- Simplified scaling
- Increased productivity
- Business continuity
- Improved security
- Reduced hardware spend
As our world continues to change and we find ourselves working remotely more and more often, there are times when standard "legacy" computer and phone systems just are not flexible enough to keep us connected, productive and profitable. A cloud-based or hosted phone system is highly flexible and can be accessed securely by any employee from virtually anywhere in the world via the internet.
New, hosted phone systems use Voice Over Internet Protocol (commonly known as VoIP) technology to deliver many popular features. For example, you can have your individual extensions forwarded dynamically to your mobile device with a feature called "follow me, find me". You can also make or receive calls and check your voicemail with a desktop application or even on your mobile device.
Think of hosted phones as a distributed phone system for your distributed workforce. These are just a few of the features that a dynamic, flexible phone system can provide.
SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR PHONES
Ensure your customers are having a positive experience when they call you instead of a negative one.
Move your phones system to the cloud and experience a highly reliable, secure, and full-featured solution that can be up and running in days, not months.
CONTACT CENTER SOFTWARE
Contact Center improves customer interactions for businesses of all sizes and helps you differentiate from the competition where it matters most – the customer experience. Contact Center enables you to:
- Better customer interactions with customization call flows and exceptional QA features
- Centralize the handling of calls with voice, chat, and email queues combined into a single omni-channel experience
- Real-time customer insights and speed up agent-customer interactions
- Enhance audience engagement with dynamic notifications extend reach while respecting audience preferences
- Keep an eye on service levels with historical reporting helps drive improved future interactions
WHAT IS UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS?
Unified Communications helps your business and staff, integrating a phone system, video conferencing, chat, screen sharing, and file management into a single platform. This turnkey system enables any type of communication activity. It lives in the cloud, so it is accessible to all your team members as long as they have an internet connection.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF A HOSTED UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTION
Providing the right technology and tools to your employees is critical, especially regarding communications. Your team needs flexibility in the way that they exchange ideas and collaborate now more than ever, and you can find this with Fisher’s Unified Communications. The benefits of a hosted unified communications platform can positively impact how your staff works. Making the switch to a hosted unified communications platform is a smart investment. Here’s why:
- Improve Reliability, Productivity, and Efficiency Takes business calls from your home, office, car, anywhere you have an internet connection. Elevate your business continuity capability by untethering your workforce from their desks.
- Reduce Spend on Communications By switching, you save in multiple ways. Eliminate maintenance costs, ongoing support contracts and leverage our helpdesk to keep your system running at peak efficiency.
- Enhance Customer Service Unified Communications enables employees to respond to customers no matter where they are. See incoming calls, chats, sms text and emails on a single device.
- Empower a Remote Workforce Fisher’s Unified Communications empowers your remote workforce with every aspect of communication in one platform. The remote employee only needs an internet connection to have access to your network and be able to use all the features to be a productive part of the team.
- Scale on Your Terms Another advantage of Unified Communications is the ability to scale, without challanges, as your business grows. Using traditional telephony, this isn’t possible without a significant investment, and it’s not fast or easy. Every communication tool will be integrated into one interface, so it’s easy to add more users and features on your own.