Support & Safety
Learn how Fisher's is continuing to serve customers
To Our Valued Customers
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts Fisher’s operations and the operations of our clients, we want to take a moment to let you know how Fisher’s is planning and responding to help protect the health and well-being of our team members and the clients we serve.
Fisher’s is assessing the situation daily, remaining vigilant, and following all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities.
Our Idaho, Montana, and Washington locations remain open and operational and our Field Service Technicians and Engineers continue to serve our customers.
Here are the tentative stages of reopening in each state we serve:
As we continue to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are taking these preventative measures:
- Intensified all cleaning efforts throughout our facilities and employing the same level of care and caution when our technicians and support specialists are dispatched to client sites.
- When visiting your location, our technicians/engineers will:
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet
- Wear protective mask and latex gloves
- Clean the machine prior to working on it and will clean it prior to their departure for the health and safety of your employees
- All support tickets, projects, and client communication will be handled remotely whenever possible. If the situation cannot be handled remotely, we will review the situation on a case-by-case basis to ensure the safety of our clients and our team members.
- Distributed, posted, and communicated directly to our team, the importance of following our guidelines to help control the spread of infection. These everyday preventative actions include washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, and staying home when sick.
All of these changes are subject to modification as the situation changes. We hope you, your colleagues, and your family remain safe throughout this challenging period.
President & CEO
If there’s a problem, Fisher’s will solve it. Lately, you might have noticed some business efficiency problems. Here are solutions that you can implement quickly, increase cash, and keep your…
Today, companies face numerous and varied challenges within their IT processes. Fisher’s can help override these common IT issues so your business has secure and reliable systems for day-to-day IT…
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU If there’s one certainty in IT, its that things are uncertain. We wanted to update you on our business continuity strategy, as well as, provide information…
Frequently Asked Questions
Most anti-bacterial wipes are acceptable in cleaning your machine, including the touch screen. Lysol wipes have been used without showing any issues.
Avoid spraying anything directly on your device or using powdered cleaner as this will damage your device.
Do not use wipes that contain bleach, ammonia, or cleaning solvents. These tend to cloud your touchscreen panel, causing possible replacement.
If you have any questions, we are here to help.
Schedule a virtual appointment with a tech expert today.