Fisher’s Technology was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The sixth annual list of the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest was created by the Journal of Business and Best Companies Group.
This survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the Inland Northwest, benefiting the region’s economy, workforce, and businesses. The list is made up of 39 companies. Fisher’s has been named one of this year’s Best Places to Work Inland Northwest.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the Inland Northwest region (Spokane, Pend Oreille, and Stevens counties in
- Washington State; and Kootenai and Bonner counties in Idaho.)
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the Inland Northwest
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year