Fisher’s Technology, headquartered in Boise, Idaho expanded to the Twin Falls area in 2010. Our first building was off of Blue Lakes Boulevard. The current office was purchased for $1.00 with Fisher’s commitment to renovate the office as part of the downtown revitalization effort.
Our Fisher’s Family Twin Falls team includes:
• Jeff Blick – Account Manager, die-hard Vandal through and through - born in raised in Twin
• Rex Bateman – Service Technician, Your #1 reviewed service tech!
• Shane Andreason – Service Technician always up to something – or riding his dirt bike!
• Wayne White – Magic Valley Field Service Manager, or better known as “Whitewater Wayne” – The River guiding master
What is unique to the Magic Valley region:
• Newly renovated downtown area – supports many community activities that Fisher’s participates in such as, Twin Falls Tonight!
• The Canyon – check out the awesome canyon drone footage in one of our testimonial videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msqtf87R_Eo
• What is so “Magic” about Magic Valley? The entire valley wouldn't have an economy at all if they hadn't engineered the canal systems in 1905. The reason they are "Magic" valley is because this area was literally and magically brought to life through man made effort. It is why long timers are proud of where we come from.
To see more about Twin Falls, please visit our Twin Falls Market page: