IDAHO’S INNOVATIVE BUSINESS LEADERS AND IT EXPERTS ADDRESS THE MOST RELEVANT ISSUES FACING COMPANIES
TODAY AT THE 8TH ANNUAL BOISE TECHNOLOGY SHOW ON MAY 16
April 4, 2019 – Boise, Idaho Fisher’s Technology, Idaho’s largest Idaho-owned office technology company, is hosting their 8th annual Boise Technology Show in downtown Boise. This one-day event is a day of technology demonstrations, proven strategies of leading processes and people, innovative ideas and key initiatives that are critical to business success. The Boise Technology Show is the largest annual tech trade show for businesses in Idaho.
Attendees will have the rare opportunity to meet and hear from business leaders and tech experts all in one place. This years Keynote addresses will be presented by Mike McHargue, Table Group Consulting; Consultant, Author, Coach, Speaker, Champion of Organizational Health and Sanjay Mehrotra, President and CEO, Micron Technology; Inventor, Entrepreneur, and Fortune 500 Technology Industry Leader. The Boise Technology Show will include a business technology tradeshow with providers demonstrating their state-of-the-art products and services, educational seminars, and a networking reception that will all take place on Thursday, May 16 at the Boise Centre East in downtown Boise.
Whether you’re a CEO, CFO, IT Engineer, Marketing Manager, Office Administrators, or HR Manager, this event will benefit anyone in an organization who wishes to stay competitive in their marketplace and grow as a leader.
Complimentary lunch will be provided for registered attendees at 11:30am and appetizers and drinks will be hosted during the networking reception. This action-packed day is a “steal-of-a-deal” when you register in the month of April with $40.00 Early Bird Pricing. As always, there will be awesome chances to win topnotch, techy prizes.
The seminar line-up below will not disappoint:
- 1. Keynote Lunch Speaker – Mike McHargue, Consultant, Author, Renowned Speaker, Champion of Organizational Health, Mike McHargue, LLC/Table Group Consulting, “Five Rookie Mistakes: Avoiding Them to Improve the Performance Organizational Health”
- Scott Kunau, Sr. Consultant and Managing Partner, IGTG, “Two Factor/Multi-Factor Authentication: Protect Your Accounts Online and at the Office”
- Amir R. Sedehi, Business Development Executive, Microsoft Cloud Solutions, “Transforming Your Business Within the World of Microsoft Cloud”
- Michelle Crosby, CEO and Founder, Wevorce, Liza Roeser Atwood, CEO, FiftyFlowers.com, Jesse Reese McKinney, CEO, Red Aspen, MODERATOR, Julie Dresback, Office of Strategic Results, St. Luke’s, “Panel with Women Leading Successful Start-up Companies and What They’ve Learned”
- Dr. Jeremy Graves, Author and Adjunct Professor, Boise State University, “Four Core Strategies to Get the Most Out of Your Multi-Generational Workforce”
- Josh McIver, Co-Founder and CEO, ULedger, “Keep Your Data Safe: How to Incorporate Blockchain Into Your Business”
- Emily Del Favero, Digital Account Director, Mel Mansfield, Executive Creative Director, Davies Moore, “Building Your Digital Brand”
- MacKenzie Brown, CGS Consultant and DART, Microsoft, “Ctrl, Alt, Delete; Building A Security Roadmap For Your Business”
- Dr. Steve Robertson, Louie Robertson Consulting and Former Leader of Organizational and Leadership Development at Hewlett-Packard, “Constructive Conversations™: Learn How to Resolve Conflict and Deliver Sensitive Feedback with Greater Confidence and Effectiveness”
- Ryan Harris, President/Owner, Social Strategic Partners, “Four Simple Steps To Leverage the Attention of Your Customers Online and Grow Your Business”
- Josh Johnston, Director of AI Science, Kount, “Organizing Business for Effective Artificial Intelligence”
- Dana Hamilton, RHIT, CHPS, Health Information Systems Specialist, Fisher’s Technology and Adjunct Professor, Boise State University and Teresa Jorgensen, National and Government Sales Manager, Fisher’s Technology, “The Right Dosage! A Lively Discussion About Managing Healthcare Information and Risks In the Every Day Office Environment”
- Dan Harrington, Founder and CEO, PaymentStars, “It Takes A Village: Best Practices to Build the Right Team and the Right Technology to Maximize Cashflow in Your Business”
- Dustin Grant and Dellas Waldo, Licensed Agents, Field-Waldo Insurance, Inc. “The Threat Is Real: Understanding Cyber Insurance and Risk Transfer”
- Jeff Jensen, Founder and Principal, I Train IT Leaders, “Why Integrating Multiple IT Best Practice Frameworks (Agile, DevOps, ITIL 4, and Lean) Improves Your Opportunities for Success”
- Reid Blackburn, Director of Document Automation, Fisher’s Technology, “How Artificial Intelligence Will Change Document Capture and Workflow Automation Forever”
- Connie Miller, President/CEO, Icon Credit Union, “Building Accountable Teams: How to Shift Your Approach to Increase Trust and Accountability Among Team Members”
- Chris Freeman, Lead vCIO, Fisher’s Technology, “Technology Services: Balancing Standardization Vs. Flexibility”
- Keynote Networking Reception Speaker – Sanjay Mehrotra, President and CEO of Micro Technology; Inventor, Entrepreneur, and Fortune 500 Technology Industry Leader
For more information and to register, please visit www.fisherstech.com/techshow or call Fisher’s Technology at 208-375-4410.
About Fisher’s Technology
Fisher’s manages IT environments, sells and services copiers and printers, and streamlines business operations with electronic document management and related software solutions. Fisher’s mission is to make customers extremely happy while having a great time. For more information visit www.fisherstech.com.