12:00 - 12:15 PM Catered Lunch
12:15 Pm - 1:15 PM Unified IT Seminar
HOW DID PHONES BECOME IT? WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE OF UNIFIED IT SERVICES?
Chris Freeman, Director of IT and Michael Rudolph, Director of Programs
· Phones & IT: How they originated and where they are now?
· What are the benefits of merging Unified Communications and IT Services?
· What should you know about the future of Unified IT Services?
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM Strategy & Culture Seminar
STRATEGY TO SURVIVE, PEOPLE TO DRIVE, CULTURE TO THRIVE
Chris Taylor, Fisher’s President and CEO
· What are Fisher’s secrets to hiring amazing people?
· What does Fisher’s do to build and maintain amazing culture that focuses and retains amazing people?
· How does Fisher’s develop and execute strategy to align its amazing people and continue to thrive?
More info on Chris Taylor
Chris Taylor, Fisher's CEO and President, explains the concepts, models, and tools that Fisher's has leveraged to quickly quadruple the size of the 82-year-old company. These tips have led Fisher’s to be recognized the past two years as a Top 100 Privately Owned Company in Idaho, a four-time Inc 5000 fastest growing company in the U.S., and nine years straight as a Best Places to Work in Idaho recipient.