Eastern Idaho Regional Manager
Kasi is from Idaho Falls, Idaho. She has spent the last 23 years following her active duty Air Force husband all over the world and they are excited to come home to IF. Kasi attended and graduated from Boise State University with a bachelor’s degree in Multidisciplinary Studies Leadership and Human Relations. She is passionate about Leadership and Culture. Fisher’s is the perfect fit.
Kasi has over 20 years of sales experience. Regardless of company size or industry, it’s the ability to network, build relationships and solve problems that determine success. This philosophy is one that Kasi lives by, and she believes it provides her with the unique perspective to be successful Account Business Manager for all workflow solutions.
When not helping her clients with workflow solutions, Kasi enjoys everything outdoors. She is extremely competitive and loves to out-fish and out-golf her husband and their 2 boys.
- Eastern Idaho Air Service Board
- Ronald McDonald Family Room committee – Fundraising committee chair raised $850k the Eastern Idaho facility
- Civitans Board – 2020-2021 President raised $80k for donations and projects in Eastern Idaho
- Downtown Development Board
- Haven Place – Homeless shelter for Family waiting for permanent housing – remodeled rooms
- Domestic Violence Center – Walk a Mile in Her Shoes fundraiser
- Community Food Basket – charitable donations and food sorting at the warehouse
- Champs Heart – Equine Therapy for with disabilities and veterans – fundraising to pay off mortgage and hay for the year
Kasi's 2022 community service goals are to have 20 hours of physical service per quarter, to help fundraise for 1 capital campaign.
Kasi is deeply dedicated to her community and helping those that are most vulnerable. She feels very blessed to have the Fisher’s team and family that supports this effort and volunteers along her side.