Nightmare on Tech Street | October 25th
Fisher’s Fright Factory: 575 E 42nd St Boise, ID 83714
By popular demand these seminars are back with new content!
11:00AM - 12:00PM
Justin Stuck, Commercial Account Manager of Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Make sure there is nothing lingering in the shadows and sharing your business data.
- Rid yourself of monsters in the conference room who keep cutting off communication to the outside world.
- Expel the ghostly ghouls that are trying to access your network.
- Keep your conversations inside the cobweb.
12:00PM - 12:30PM
Enjoy a complimentary boxed lunch from a local restaurant!
12:30PM - 1:30PM
Dellas Waldo and Dustin Grant of Waldo Agencies
- How exposed might your business truly be to cyber-goblins.
- Find out the mayhem that occurs when your business has been breached and comes to a painful standstill.
- Dispel myths and phobias related to cyber-insurance coverage.
- Illuminate the cyber-exposures that are commonly covered before the massacre.
Please fill out the form below to reserve your spot. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Oops! We could not locate your form.