KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB PRESS 2250P
The bizhub PRESS 2250P for black and white digital printing combines blazing output speed, high-volume reliability and key digital advantages like real-time B&W image control and variable data capability. Powerful options include a compact inline finisher, perfect binding, GBC punching and more — the tools you need to grow your business.
• 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 256 gray scales for black and white digital printing with sharper text, denser black fills and smoother halftone images
• Pinpoint image quality control includes 7 selectable screen settings and a “Use CIE Color” feature for improved photo imaging
• Real-time Image Density and Toner Ratio sensors maintain image stability over long press runs
• Built-in print controller for ultra-fast job processing, large 15” color touch-screen display with simple menus for operation without special training
• Simitri® HD toner with biomass to reduce environmental impact
• 18,000-sheet maximum paper capacity to handle the longest press runs with less reloading
• Accepts paper sizes up to 12” x 18” and weights up to 350 gsm, with air suction paper feed option for smooth, reliable substrate handling
• Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.